SHIMANO road bike components respond, backed by a long history of innovative research -- from aerodynamics to ergonomics. This results in smooth, precise, shift changes, a drivetrain system with loss-free propulsion, and a braking system with high reliability. Together, they let the rider concentrate on the ride, for stress-free enjoyment. SHIMANO components are designed for people who love the road, in every part of the world.
SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series will empower more riders than ever before to embrace the sport of road cycling. It will become the supportive groupset that beginner riders choose to help them train for, and ride in more serious races.
By combining trickle down technology with a greater accessibility, SHIMANO 105 will continue to motivate and inspire more riders than ever to go after greater challenges.
105 R7000 Groupset included 6 pieces :
105 RD-R7000 Rear Derailleur SS (225g)
- 105 FD-R7000 Front Derailleur Brazed on (95g)
- 105 CS-R7000 Cassette 11-28t (284g) 11-30t 11-32t 11-34t
- 105 ST-R7000 Shift Brake set (500g)
- 105 FC-R7000 Crankset (714g)
- SM-BBR60 Bottom Bracket BSA English threaded (77g)
- CN-HG601-11 Chain (257g)
- BR-R7000 Brake set (379g)